We respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, We will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using this website that are reported to our’s designated copyright agent, identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the site by completing a DMCA notice of alleged infringement and delivering it to our’s designated copyright agent. Upon receipt of the notice as described below, We will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
You can send us the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed, or to which access is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or to which access is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the site where such reference or link may be found.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit this website to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Please Deliver this notice via email to our’s Designated Copyright Agent,with all items completed.
We take copyright notice’s seriously, please contact us before any third party.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite and or allow us to ignore your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.